Stone Veneer boasts the following desirable characteristics:
All Natural Light Weight "Real" Stone
Installs as easy as man-made products and just as affordable
Enjoy the Beauty and Durability of Real Stone made in the USA
Our all natural Stone Veneer is available in a number of choices. It
is made from Real New England stone. This is NOT manufactured, fake,
cultured or man-made stone made from cement and additives. 100% made in
We start with large pieces of real stone gathered throughout
Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine.
We then sort the stone by size, shape and color. Experienced stone craftsman
split and sawn this natural material into Stone Veneer for use in your next
architectural construction project.
View our extensive Gallery
for different types of stones, colors, shapes and
Why Use Thin Veneer?
We start with the same signature blend of stone. However, Thin Veneer allows
natural stone to be used in applications that do not incorporate a concrete
footing to support the weight of traditional full thickness masonry stone.
Thin veneer is often chosen for renovations on the siding of an existing
wooden building, stone facing a fireplace, or to jazz up a concrete
Thin veneer stone is available in both "flats" and "corners" so that the
finished product looks completely realistic -- just as if full thickness
(3-6 inch) Building Veneer had been used -- but with lower transportation
costs and site construction expenses. (Imagine carrying 80% less weight up
This thin stone cladding (facing) can be applied over wood siding. The
bonding agent, installed by a qualified mason, supports the weight of the
stone, which is less than 14 lbs per square foot. Our thin veneer stone is
roughly 1-1/2 inch thick, and this allows your mason to safely recess the mortar
joints an average of a quarter inch if the project calls for tightly jointed
or mortar recessed masonry construction.
of Thin Veneer:
- About the same price per square foot as manufactured stone
- Dramatically lower transportation costs than full thickness stone
- Pre-cut corners create the appearance of full thickness stone.
- Lower cost for field trimming and dressing.
- Installs the same way as man-made manufactured stone.
- 18 unique face options to create "your" particular look.
- Weathered colors and/or inside grain colors.
- Suitable for facing concrete block or poured concrete for retaining
- wall construction or foundations.
- Suitable for putting stone on a wood structure.
- 1-1/2 inch thickness allows for recessed joints.
- Weight is less than 14 lbs per square foot which allows the
to be used in construction applications without a load
HERE TO SEE OUR ONLINE VENEER PRODUCT CATALOG!